Thursday, September 1, 2016

Rose's introduction

Hello out there in Latvia 🙂  (Post from Rose)


Since we've been shortly introduced already, I have just a few important words to say for the beginning. I am very happy to say that I can be here, writing this blog post that actually doesn't bring any particular exciting, entertaining  & adventurous story, but more or less my pure excitement of the stories that might be ahead. As was already mentioned in our introduction article, I came to Latvia from England - London and ever since I arrived, I keep being a happy bubble with a big smile on my face. I like a lot of things here so far 🙂. The nature, the food, the people, Riga, the woods, my work, my friends. oh and my intake of sour cream has increased from zero to ten 😀. But that's a good thing 🙂.
I'm planning to make most of my time in Latvia, either when it comes to my project duties or free time. I want to do well and effectively, I want to smile and make others smile, I want to travel and when the year passes by, I want to leave with at a least a little bit of Latvia in my heart 🙂. That's all I want to say for today but surely I will get to talk more.



Best wishes,
BR xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment